Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2015, 12:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to JpMotorsports
Default First time experiance at MCACN

This year I finally got to go to MCACN after driving through the snow storms that hit Michigan, Indiana and Illinois (6 1/2 hours) We got to the convention center and from the minute we hit the floor we were nothing but impressed by the verity and caliber of cars on the show floor. I know my son made a lot of people smile and be proud. The first car we walked up to was a 69 Camaro convertible labeled the chromearo. there was a group of guys by the car talking when my son walked up got on his knees and looked at the under side of the car. The guys looked at him and smiled and give him a big thumbs up. I had great aspirations of meeting people like Ryan and Dan and other but that did not happen but I am ok with that because I enjoyed watching my wife and son really look at the cars and ask questions. The highlight for us was the model car building. The gentleman and crew running the building were flat out amazing talking and helping us build the little red mustang. The best part was watching my son be so focused on building and seeing how it all came together then his eyes lit up when the man said he can keep the car. From the time we left the table until he fell asleep walking around the show he refused to let go of his car. I want to personally thank Dan and everyone who puts on this top notch amazing show you all have made fans out of me and my family and we will definitely return in 2016!
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle/Malibu- Dover White- SOLD
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme- Silver- SOLD
1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS- Maroon- STOLEN
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...