View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 01:55 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,207 Posts

That is freakin hilarious.

I bought a used gas dryer at a garage sale in 1987. I was still using it until I married Sherri in 2010. Of course, we had two of everything, and decided to keep hers.

My 18 year old GE front loader started to leak a couple years ago. Sherri wanted to go nuts on some high end stuff that sings you a song when it is done, and can take the wrinkles out of your clothes if you leave them in the dryer. "What the hell? The DRYER has a water hose going to it?" Yes, it has a steam feature. She NEVER gives me grief over all the crap I buy, including the small fortune we are sinking into my new workshop (converted warehouse built in 1919). What could I do? I simply said: "You do your research, buy whatever you want. Just don't tell me what it costs. Have it delivered and installed when I am not here."

Been about two years now. She loves the LG duo. I don't remember the cubic foot capacity of the washer, but we could probably start doing comforters for the neighbors. I have to admit, they do look nice; if it is possible for a washer and dryer to look nice. Happy wife; happy life. Besides, I would do anything for her. She makes me feel like the luckiest man alive.
PeteLeathersac (06-11-2021), Xplantdad (06-12-2021)