View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:01 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Have a nice sized update today. I’ve been working on stuff but nothing picture worthy. I now have working brakes and my complete fuel system is plumbed from beginning to end.

Started this morning by cleaning out in front of the car and getting it pushed outside. Spent time today getting the interior put together. The carpet isn’t original but was put in the car in the late 70’s. So I decided to keep it. I carpet cleaned it yesterday and got it installed this morning along with the ugly green Javelin seats I picked up.

Next was cleaning the rest of the interior and installing the rear seat. Overall I’m happy with the inside of the car. My dad and I then spent some time cleaning the paint. Or at least starting to. My 1 year old had other plans for us so we gave up on the paint for today.

Overall got quite a bit done. Hopefully my driveshaft is done tomorrow and I can get the trans filled with oil after that and start getting the engine wired up to run.
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LetsFNgo For This Useful Post:
big gear head (04-23-2024), L78_Nova (04-23-2024), markinnaples (04-23-2024), olredalert (04-23-2024), PeteLeathersac (04-25-2024), scuncio (04-23-2024), Tenney (04-23-2024)