Thread: Opportunist?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 06:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagda View Post
Wow, tough crowd here. Parker is trying to build a YouTube channel. I like his videos. He reports on many different types of cars but seems to gravitate towards first gen Camaros. He seems to be about 99% accurate with the info he provides. Needs to polish his delivery a bit but he is getting better. Nice to see a younger guy interested in first gens. I think his channel and parting/flipping are his main job. Why would you call him a clown? Or a scammer? You want to see real clowns, check the Facebook first gen forums.
I agree, there are a LOT of clowns on fb. BUT, it doesn't diminish the fact that he is stating incorrect information as though it is fact in his vids. Millions of people will see those and believe what he says as fact and start repeating it. There is waaaay too much misinformation already on the web, to the point that many people have no idea WHAT to believe anymore. I have nothing against him and he does come across as a decent person. If he wants to build a reputation as a credible source of information, he NEEDS to know the facts and stick to them, not spew his observations and conjecture as facts.
1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles
The Following User Says Thank You to Too Many Projects For This Useful Post:
69M22Z (12-05-2023)