View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuncio View Post
Hi folks,

I bought a really mint '67 Firebird 400 4-speed driveshaft last year that came out of a 42k-mile California car. It was part of a package deal so I didn't pay much attention to it, but I looked at it tonight and it appears to have the original faint stripes and original universal joints with plastic injection. I think it would be basically perfect if you dunked it in Evaporust. As far as I can tell this is the same driveshaft for '67-69 Z/28s (same length, same yoke). I had planned to use it on my L78 Camaro, but earlier today I was offered what seemed to me to be a totally insane price when I mentioned it to a friend. So, I'm contemplating trading it to him for a couple other parts I need. Any idea what it's worth so we can strike a fair deal?

Thanks,
Tony
The 67-69 Firebird driveshaft used with 4 speed, PG and TH350 is supposed to be 49.96 inches measured center of u joint to center of u joint. Should have one blue stripe for those applications.

Sounds like what you have might be a Firebird TH400 shaft. Should be 49.30 if that’s what it is. That would have 1 red and one pink stripe.

Last edited by bcmiller; 06-09-2020 at 08:29 PM.